1. Parent must contact their student’s boundary school and let them know they wish for their child to attend Cheyenne Virtual School.
2. The parent then needs to contact Cheyenne Virtual School and register their child. A time for a mandatory orientation will be set up at this time.
a. There is an open enrollment for each quarter. Once this window is closed the parent must speak to the principal at their child’s boundary school to explain the extenuating circumstances of needing to do a transfer. The principal of the boundary school will contact the principal at Cheyenne Virtual to discuss and either approve the transfer or not.
3. Students in Grades 7 - 8 will need to bring their iPads and charging cord/blocks to the scheduled mandatory orientation. The parents are expected to attend the first half hour of the orientation to review expectations. The students will be required to stay from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. This will give them the opportunity to learn the programs, zoom schedules, ask questions, and meet their teachers.
4. Students in Grades K – 6 will be assigned an iPad at the scheduled mandatory orientation.
5. We have an in-person day for all students K - 8 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Wednesdays.
6. Grades 6 – 8 students will have the opportunity to come into the building Monday – Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. There will be staff on hand to help them with questions and class concerns.
7. If you are interested in being on the meals program, one of the ladies in the office can you signed up. This will include 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and milk for a week. The pick-up times will be on Wednesdays after classes are done at 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.